THE CONWELL SOFT BACK SUPPORT is indicated for the relief of lower back pain and back strain.
❶ Open main straps and detach side straps. Center support on the lower back with the two metal stays positioned on two sides of the spine (Fig. A)
❷Wrap the main straps around the waist and secure the hook and loop fastener in the front (Fig. B)
❸ Pull the side straps forward and secure them on the front panels of the support. Adjust the side straps until desired level of support is achieved. (Fig. C)
1. It is not recommended to wear this brace from lying down.
2. Before having the meal, it is suggested to take off this brace for not effecting digestion. Re-wear the brace half or an hour after the meal.
3. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue to use and consult with medical professional.
4. Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are well fastened while wearing the product. If the hook and loop fasteners can not be fastened well, stop using the product to prevent injuries.
1. Use a mild detergent and cold water, air dry. Do not wash in washing machine or place in mechanical dryer.
2. Removable splints can be pulled out from the products before washing.