THE CONWELL SUPER SACRO LUMBAR SUPPORT WITH BACK PAD is ideal for intra-abdominal support for mild to moderate low back pain and low back compression as well as abdominal compression.
❶ Open main straps and detach side straps. Center support on the low back with the four aluminum stays positioned on each side of spine (Fig.A)
❷Wrap the main straps around the waist and secure the hook and loop fastener in the front (Fig.B)
❸ Pull the side straps forward and secure them on the front panels of the support. Adjust the side straps until desired level of support is achieved (Fig.C)
❹ Extra EVA foam pad at the back can strengthen the back support and provides better fit. Users can put it on or take it off to suit your need (Fig.D)
1. It is not recommended to wear this brace from lying down.
2. Before having the meal, it is suggested to take off this brace for not effecting digestion. Re-wear the brace half or an hour after the meal.
3. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue to use and consult with medical professional.
4. Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are well fastened while wearing the product. If the hook and loop fasteners can not be fastened well, stop using the product to prevent injuries.
5. The aluminum stay’s shape could be adjusted, to achieve a better fit at waist.
1. Use a mild detergent and cold water, air dry. Do not wash in washing machine or place in mechanical dryer.
2. Removable splints can be pulled out from the products before washing.