THE CONWELL SPINAL BRACE WITH BACK PAD is indicated to prevent slouching and stabilize abdominal and lumbar regions.
❶Choose the best fit size. Fasten the straps (Fig. A)
❷Place the shoulder strap over the shoulder and evenly pull it from the back to the front (Fig. B)
❸Pull the shoulder strap to the back (Fig. C)
, make a cross(Fig. D)
, then pull it to the front (Fig. E)
. Adjust the strap with comfortable tightness and fasten it in the front (Fig. F)
❹ Adjust the compression of the shoulder strap to comfortable tightness and adjust the soft foam pad evenly (Fig. G)
❺ Extra EVA foam pad in the back can strengthen the back support and provides better fit. Users can put it on or take it off to suit your need (Fig. H)
1. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult with medical professional.
2. Usage as directed by physician, also operated by professional accroding to physician indication. Do not operate without consulting physician.
3. It is not recommended to wear this brace from lying down.
4. Before having the meal, it is suggested to take off this brace for not effecting digestion. Re-wear the brace half or an hour after the meal.
5. Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are well fastened while wearing the product. If the hook and loop fasteners can not be fastened well, stop using the product to prevent injuries.
1. Use a mild detergent and cold water, air dry. Do not wash in washing machine or place in mechanical dryer.
2. Removable splints can be pulled out from the products before washing.